Believe it or not, I'm still here.


It's pretty pointless to post this here (after a very absent 3 years), but hey let's let bygones be bygones! These are 2 projects I did from my Draping class. It is modeled by the pretty (and skinny!) Amanda, my coworker. She was a good sport filling in for the rest of everybody else's projects that didn't work out with their models. I know it can be hard to resist getting your hair and makeup did and dress up ;). I had a fantastic and lovely teacher. Thanks to her I can make almost anything now!
A few other projects are in the boiling pot. They are definitely collabs so it should be more successful than my solo attempts, as evidenced in this blog. If we don't meet again for another 3 years I want you to know that I'm always thinking of you! *love*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home